Electrical Engineering is the newly introduced branch at DYPTC's DYPIET, Ambi, Talegaon - Dabhade from the Academic Year 2014-15. Electrical Engineering is one of the basic branches of engineering, hence it is always everlasting in terms of job prospects and its scope will never fade away even after many years from now.
Electrical Engineers are instrumental in the modernization and advancement of our society by designing and analyzing components and systems related to electricity, electronics, and electro-magnetism. Their invaluable contributions shapes the design of power utility, computers, microelectronics, integrated circuits, communication systems, medical equipment, and many other forms of technology that affect the quality of our lifestyle. Electrical Engineers contribute to virtually every product, and the manufacturing process for that product, which we have in our society.
An education in Electrical Engineering develops problem-solving and communication skills that are crucial for success in today's competitive globalized society. Moreover, an Electrical Engineering graduate is well prepared for a versatile set of rewarding and challenging professional career.
To prepare students to meet their career goal, the Electrical Engineering curriculum is divided into two stages of education. During the first two years, emphasis is placed upon establishing competence in Mathematics, Basic Sciences, Engineering Sciences, and fundamental Electrical and Computer Engineering topics. During the third and fourth years, the student concentrates on more advanced Electrical Engineering subjects, i.e. Electrical Machines, Control System, Instrumentation, Power Electronics, Power System-Generation, Transmission, Distribution, System Designing etc.
Opportunities after graduation: In all small scale and large scale OEMs, State Electricity Board, IT companies, Government undertaking sectors etc.Our Vision:
To develop technically competent, self-reliant individual for future challenges and societal welfare by imbibing knowledge.Our Mission:
Electrical engineering department is committed to achieve our vision by
1. Promoting the learning environment, where faculties are self motivated and Students are nurtured to excel in the field of Information Technology
2. Encouraging faculties and students for technical deliberation
3. To inculcate professional mannerism among the students and hone their skill for overall development
1. To set up the department, where each individual whether it is a student or a faculty would be motivated to strive for excellence in technical education and research activities for the betterment of the society at large.
2. To produce world class graduate students with good knowledge and ethical & social mindset.
3. To make strong industry-institute interaction.
4. To promote E-learning and NPTEL course work developed by IITS amongst the students.
5. To offer ADD ON courses, arrange career guidance programs and industrial visits etc. for the students.Quality Policy
Provide organizational support for achieving "quality" at all levels.
To ensure dissemination of information in the best possible way.
Encourage problem solving, innovation and research by interdisciplinary teams.
Encourage young minds to perform in the era of constant technological advancement.
Involve and empower all in the process of continual improvement.